Microsoft is offering students upgrade versions of Windows 7 with a low price of $30.
Students will be able to buy upgrade versions of Windows 7 in a discounted price until January 3, 2010 at 12:00AM. Sadly, discounted price of Windows 7 is only applied to the following countries: US ($30) and UK (£30).
In order to avail the discounted price of Windows 7, an email should be sent using a valid email address of your college or university. Microsoft will then send an e-mail if the student qualifies for the discounted price of Windows 7.
Students are only allowed to purchase one copy. They can choose between Windows 7 Professional or Windows 7 Home Premium.
You can visit win741.com for more details.
View List of Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts.
More SEO Tips? Read Articles Below:
- Free 90-day Introductory Subscription of Norton Internet Security 2010
- Wii’s New Super Mario Bros Tops with 10 Million Units Sold!
- List of Things to Avoid When Designing your Website
- Ending Processes using Command Prompt
- WP Auto-Blogroll Checker Update