If the time will come that you want to transfer to another blogging platform then here is the steps on how to export your content:
- Go to your Wordpress Dashboard.
- Click on tools and choose export.
- You’ll have a choice if you want to export content by user or you can also export all content by choosing all authors.
- Click on “Download Export File” and you’re Done!
You can use the file to transfer your content to other blogging platforms or to another wordpress blog. The file contains all data of your wordpress blog like your posts, comments, pages, tags, categories, etc.
Have some questions? Leave a comment and I’ll help you.
More SEO Tips? Read Articles Below:
- What is SEO?
- What is Pay-Per-Click?
- List of Things to Avoid When Designing your Website
- Facebook Slowly Updating their Home Page
- WP Auto-Blogroll Checker Update